Villa Monzon is located in a private community of seven homes called "Content" (Classic Elegance in a Tropical Paradise). The Monzon Estate was formerly part of the Royal Windsor Family of England's Plantation. This property was presented to Sir Winston Churchill in 1946, after the end of World War II. Mr. Churchill spent many content vacations here until he decided to invite some of his closest friends to come and enjoy his newly found paradise.
Historically, the original "Content" estate was 300 plus acres. Later, Winston Churchill's niece, Lady Sarah sold off parts of the estate which now comprises this seven home community. The original Content/Churchill estate is on 16 acres next to Monzon and on the other side is the "Drambuie" estate on 75 acres.
Located below Monzon is the "Hammerstein" estate. Monzon, Hammerstein and Drambuie Estates were built perched on the next hill across from the Churchill's home. Generations of English royalty have attended memorable parties and occasionally resided in the neighborhood, over a great many years.